Summary/Objective:As a key member of Oxbridge Advancement team reporting to the Director of Communications, the Communications Specialist manages many aspects of Oxbridge’s extensive marketing and communication needs. We seek an energetic team member with a proven background for brand awareness using digital media, visual and written communication skills. Our ideal candidate will be a creative person with the ability to produce messaging that captures the attention of our audiences and keeps them engaged through innovative and timely correspondence. The ability to understand and analyze the digital data from our communications and marketing efforts is a plus.
- Assist with developing and implementing communications programs to support the Oxbridge mission and ensure alignment with the school’s vision, values, and brand.
- Establish relationships with faculty, staff, coaches and students, and maintain a high level of interaction in order to brand, produce, and manage digital communications platforms, social media, and promotional materials.
- Develop collateral materials such as advertisements, graphics, programs, brochures, and digital books.
- Produce dynamic digital content, including but not limited to promotional videos and graphics.
- Strategize and create social media content and campaigns.
- Analyze the performance of social media posts and suggest/apply strategies as needed.
- Assist with website management: curate content for our website; manage and upload website content; review performance analytics; maintain the file system; and resolve technical web-related issues (with the assistance of Finalsite Support).
- Responsible for photography and videography: capture events, classroom activity, and the Oxbridge community via photography and video. Edit and produce finished products.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, graphic design, journalism or related field.
- Minimum 3 years directly related experience managing online content or institutional communications.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, and up to date with industry leading software and technologies.
- Demonstrates excellent oral, written, editing, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with layout, image creation and manipulation, content creation, and project management. Must be able to produce content at a fast pace.
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Strong planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with confidence, and also in a team setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and initiative.
Please email us at HR@oapb.org with a letter of interest and resume.