Community Health Center of West Palm Beach, Inc.

2100 W. 45th Street Suite A-8
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561) 840-8681
Walk In Clinic Monday thru Friday 8am-1pm | Tuesday and Thursday evenings 4pm-7pm
  • About

    The Community Health Center of West Palm Beach was founded in 2000 as a ministry of the First Baptist Church of West Palm Beach with the mission to share the love of God by providing non-emergency medical/eye care to those who do not have access to health care services, and assist them in establishing a continuum of care to promote a healthy body, mind and spirit.
    Presently, CHC provides free primary healthcare, vision care, navigation and education services to over 2,000 uninsured and underinsured Palm Beach County residents who are living at or below 200% of the poverty level annually. CHC estimates that 98% its patients have no current medical insurance; the remaining 2% are considered underinsured for their medical needs. Without CHC, these individuals would most likely utilize emergency rooms as their primary care option (at significantly higher cost) or suffer worsening conditions and life-threatening complications due to lack of care.
    CHC provides the following clinic services: Pediatric Medical & Vision, Adult Medical & Vision, Chronic Disease Management, Women's Health Services, and Mental Health Services.
    Walk-In Clinic is open Monday thru Friday 8am-1pm | also 4pm-7pm on Tuesday & Thursday

  • Whom to Contact

  • Directions

    I-95 45th St exit – Exit 74.